- NSS Kids’ Fun with Inter-tidal Marine Life @ Changi
- Rainforest Water Walk at Lower Peirce Reservoir for kids
- Night Critter Walk at Labrador Nature Reserve
- Nature Exploration Walk specially for kids at Pasir Ris Park Mangrove Boardwalk
- Mangrove Forest Walk at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve for kids
- Rural Nature and Kampong Culture Walk on Pulau Ubin
- Young Naturalist Camp at Sungei Buloh
- Full day Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- Plants and Their Habitats (A Guided Tour)
- Fun walk along the Southern Ridges
Walks in wild places
Make a wild difference
Next week! 13-14 Jun (Sat, Sun): Ubin Day 2015!
Ubin Day is Ubin Open House! Once a year, people and groups who love Ubin come together to organise special events for the public to celebrate Pulau Ubin. LOTS of kampung fun for all. Especially for kids the family, but also for adventurers, artists, photographers, nature lovers and so much more.
More on the Ubin Day website and facebook page.