For kids and the family
- Talks on Feathers & Beaks -- Bird Week at Sungei Buloh
- I Want to be a Wildlife Photographer!
- Walks for Feathers & Beaks -- Bird Week at Sungei Buloh
- Free Pasir Ris Mangrove boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Storytime with Sara at Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
- Fun walk along the Southern Ridges
Walks in wild places
- BES Drongos Petai Trail Walk
- Tour of the Healing Garden, Botanic Gardens
- Birdwatching at Lorong Halus
Wondering what to do with the kids during the September school holidays? Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids lined up for the school holidays!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy Singapore's biodiversity!