- Overnight Nature Camp on St. John’s Island for kids
- Rural Nature & Kampong Culture Walk on Pulau Ubin
- Nite Critter Watch at Pasir Ris Mangrove Boardwalk
- Strange Plants for kids
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- I Want to be a Wildlife Sculptor!
- Talks for the Cold- Blooded Week featuring Reptiles, Amphibians, Fish & Crustaceans
- Walk for Cold-blooded Week at Sungei Buloh
- Discover Pond Life - a guided tour for kids
- I heART Nature Workshop for kids
- "Let's Learn about Birds" - talk and walk for kids
- Let's Learn About Dragonflies - A guided tour for kids
- A Lion Without A Roar (A drama workshop for kids)
- Young Mathematician of the Garden
- Fun with Maths and Plants!
- Herp Walk @ Lower Peirce
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of MacRitchie
- Rainforest Tour at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Birdwatching at the Southern Ridges
Wondering what to do with the kids during the September school holidays? Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids lined up for the school holidays!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy Singapore's biodiversity!