For kids and families! This March school holidays, join Captain Patty Parrotfish and its supportive sidekick, Izzy Isopod, on their journey discovering treasures of the sea!
|click on image for larger view|
MORE happenings for kids and the family
- 12-15 Mar: Fun for a Cause at ACRES
- 17-18 Mar: 'The Fun Odyssea' at Sentosa
- Waterways Watch Society Family Day Carnival 2018
- Free Chek Jawa boardwalk tour with the Naked Hermit Crabs
- Nite Critter Watch at Pasir Ris Mangrove Boardwalk
- Day Wild Critter Watch at Singapore Botanic Garden (SBG)
- Nite Wild Critter Watch at Singapore Botanic Garden
- Wild Critter Watch at Windsor’s Rainforest Trails
- NSS Kids’ Fun with Raptors at Kent Ridge Park
- Nature Keeper Camp for kids on 13 Mar (Tue) and 16 Mar (Fri)
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Plants and Their Habitats -- a guided tour for kids
Walks in wild places
- Exploring Butterflies at Jurong Eco-Garden
- Nature Appreciation Walk at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- A walk with your neighbours: The macaques of Lower Peirce
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
- Kampong Tour at Pulau Ubin
- Ubin Rustic Reflections Tour
- What's in my sky?
- Nature Sketching in the Gardens with Pui San
Go wild during the school holidays!
Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
And MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy.
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.