For kids and the family
Walks in wild places
- Pasir Ris Mangrove Guided Walk
- Croc Talk at Sungei Buloh
- Istana Nature Guided Walk
- Birdwatching 101 at Sungei Buloh
- Mandarin guided tour at Sungei Buloh
- What's in my sky?
- Deepavali Special! Paint Along with Pui San at Sungei Buloh
- Plant Guided Walk at Jurong Lake Gardens
- Nature Appreciation Walk at Thomson Nature Park
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of Bukit Timah
- Learning Forest Tour
Make a wild difference
These updates will be discontinued
I am planning to discontinue these wildsingapore happenings updates at the end of October.
It's been more than a decade of weekly updates, I would like to have a rest.
It's now easy to build your own news feed, and to gather the info you need from social media.
Besides, I sense that very few people really read the updates...
For a comprehensive list of environmental activities, check out the Lepak in SG blog or facebook page.