- Nature Keeper Camp for kids
- Dragons and Damsels in Our Wetlands - a guided tour for kids
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Sara the Forgetful Dinosaur - Children's guided treasure hunt
Walks in wild places
- The Rail Experience – The Wild Side of the Rail Corridor
- The Rail Experience – Birds of the Rail Corridor
- The Rail Experience – Heritage along the Rail Corridor
- West Marsh Visit with the 'Kranji Marshals'
- What's in my water?
- Healing Garden Tour
Make a wild difference
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Download NParks' DIY guides to explore some parks and nature places on your own.
Our wild places and parks can get crowded during school holiday weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.