For kids and the family
- “Love MacRitchie” Free Public Walk by Cicada Tree Eco-Place
- Croc Talk at Sungei Buloh
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- The Secret World of Pollinators - Kids' Tour
Walks in wild places
- Chek Jawa intertidal walk
- A walk with your neighbours - the macaques of Bukit Timah
- What's in my sky?
- Learning Forest Tour
- Trees of the Fort
- Nature Appreciation Walk at Windsor Nature Park
- Race Against Time - Science behind a Botanic Garden Tour
Make a wild difference
Go wild during the school holidays!
Check out the highlights of exciting nature activities specially for kids!
MORE fun school holiday activities to discover and enjoy. Why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Download NParks' DIY guides to explore some parks and nature places on your own. MORE events next week MORE events for the month ahead.
Our wild places and parks can get crowded during school holiday weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.