- Fun walk along the Southern Ridges
- Art and Ecology – Fun Prints with Marine Debris: 8 Dec (Sat) and 9 Dec (Sun)
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- The Adventures of Sara the Botanicosaurus - a mandarin guided tour
- Nature Keeper Camp for kids
Walks in wild places
- Sungei Buloh Anniversary Walk
- Love MacRitchie Walk by Toddycats - Venus Drive
- Birdwatching 101 at Sungei Buloh
- What's in my sky?
- Chek Jawa intertidal walk
- Evening Chorus at Kranji Marshes
- Learning Forest Tour
- A walk with your neighbours: The macaques of MacRitchie
- Rain Forest Tour at the Singapore Botanic Garden
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Download NParks' DIY guides to explore some parks and nature places on your own.
Our wild places and parks can get crowded during school holiday weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.