- Free guided walk at Chek Jawa Boardwalk
- Ecolife Tour at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Sara the Forgetful Dinosaur - Children's guided treasure hunt
Walks in wild places
- Ecolife at Coney Island
- A walk with your neighbours: The macaques of Lower Peirce
- Birdwatching at Kranji Marshes
- Kampong Tour at Pulau Ubin
- Ubin Rustic Reflections Tour
- What's in my mangroves?
- Nature Appreciation Walk at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- National Orchid Garden guided tour
Go wild on your own!
This long weekend, why not explore our wild places free-and-easy? Great destinations include Pulau Ubin and a wide range of seashores, mangroves and forest destinations. Download NParks' DIY guides to explore some parks and nature places on your own.
Our wild places and parks can get crowded during school holiday weekends. The best way to avoid the crowds is to arrive early in the morning and leave early. Our wildlife is generally more active in the morning too!
MORE events next week
MORE events for the month ahead.